Kids Indoor Games > Skill Games
On a sunny day try to make some targets in the garden with your children and
let them try this activity. You will see how they improve
their throwing skills.
What you need
- Wire coathanger or a child's plastic hoop
- Balls or beanbags
What to do
- Pull the coathanger into a round shape or use a hoop and lash it to a
tree or the clothes line to make a stable target.
- Your children will have lots of fun throwing balls or beanbags
through the target.
- To make it more interesting, tie balloons on strings or junk
threadings to the target so they move when the children score a 'hit'.
- As your child's aim improves, make them stand further away to
increase the challenge.